Fairfax Classic GP Saddle
A high-comfort GP particularly suitable for the discerning rider who enjoys all types of riding and competition, but also wants to enjoy a little extra luxury and support from their saddle. The horse meanwhile, benefits from Fairfax’s fitting features and girthing options thanks to all the research and development that has gone into our Performance Products.
The Fairfax Classic GP benefits from all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details.
- A comfortable and supportive seat allowing the rider to get the most from their hours in the saddle
- The design and placement of the billets gives four girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- The stitched-on knee block provides superior support for the rider’s leg
- Deep cushioning over the knee rolls ensures the support is softer and more accommodating for a variety of leg lengths. This can prove particularly useful for those who intend to ride with different stirrup lengths in the GP saddle (i.e. hacking or jumping & competing)
- Two rows of ghost stitching on the knee roll allow it to contour easily around the block, allowing the leg to rest in the most comfortable and effective position for the chosen stirrup length.
Saddle Fitting Service
Our Master Saddlers have been fitting saddles across the South West of England for decades and we pride ourselves in our extensive knowledge gained from our long experience working closely alongside our suppliers.
We offer a fully comprehensive saddle fitting service with a mobile saddle fitter being available throughout the week. Please contact us directly for any saddle fitting enquiries you may have and our fully trained staff would be delighted to assist you. Please use our contact form to request further information, or call Frank directly on 07494 269266.