Wire Cutters And Leather Case For Saddles
A hand-stitched leather case made specifically for the Carl Kammerling wire cutters. These cases are made locally in our own workshops and we only use the finest hand selected hides available.
Featuring stainless steel fittings that will withstand all the elements. The flap fixes securely to ensure the cutters remain secure.
- We can make this case to fit on the near or offside of your saddle depending on dee placement
- Solid brass stud fastening
- Unique design innovated by our Master Saddlers
- This case is designed to fit securely to the front of the saddle
- Available in a choice of black or brown
Please do not hesitate to CONTACT US here for more information on this product.
This product allows Embossed Initials to be added as an optional extra, personalising your item with your initials using our heat embossing machines based here in North Devon.
We can also emboss your company logo or basic outline image onto a wide range of leather upon request. In this case, please Contact Us before placing your order and we will be delighted to see to your requirements.
For more information or a bespoke quotation for embossing on products you already own, please take a look at our Embossing Services page.